Sunday 22 June 2014

Putting Gunpla on hold once again..

Time is my enemy. I need more time. I wish I can stay and do what I want to do. But I have to do what I need to do. I know where my priorities lie, today is the end. The end of my time. I will not be painting for the next 4-5 months, and hopefully will not be distracted from my studies. This year is an important year. And so is the next. And so is every other. Today might be the end, the end of all my immaturity, but someday it'll find it's way back. This blog has been everything to me, I hope all of you who follow (or even read) this blog remember to return. And when you do I'll promise you the best Gunpla you'll ever lay eyes on. Comment and ask me about life, I'll be be delighted to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Gunpla- Population: Me