Wednesday 18 June 2014

HGUC RX-0 Unicorn Destroy Mode Painted Build WIP 3

DECALS ARE A PAIN IN THE NECK FOR THIS KIT. It's getting increasingly difficult to place the decals on the unicorn ( They're getting smaller and smaller ) Also, I realised I misplaced two decals on the backpack of mine :/

Today was a weird day..I faced little to no problem at all today whilst painting, but was heavily impeded due to my sickly body (im a weak guy) I sneezed and cough throughout the paint session, and spilled thinner all over my face (Not exaggerating here) I think I breathed in alot of that lacquer thinner too (Lacquer is reputed to be uber toxic) And I got a bit of a headache right now.. But I feel glad I managed to accomplish what I did today

Here are le pics



Because I was fixing the tone of a few parts on the blue backpack, I decided to use the remaining paint on the unicorns feet, because thats the only other thing thats blue on this kit.


Here's my favorite part of the entire WIP so far.


You can actually see the nice post-shading there 😃😄

Until next time guys 🙋

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Gunpla- Population: Me