Friday 13 June 2014

Blog update: 14th June 2014

Hello mates,
It's been an 'eventful' holiday so far. I haven't done jack homework. And half the holiday's already gone for me.. However, I have been trying to sort out some gunpla related issues, like the Diorama I planned to make this June. The conclusion: POSTPONE IT. I haven't got the time and resources to fund and complete a diorama this holiday, and even if I did, time is running out. I don't want a rushed piece of crap.

Zaku machine gun and Bazooka ready for priming.


Unicorn waist ready for painting and decaling. (Also sneak peak of Zaku manipulators)

Okay so I had time to visit a hobby shop on the way home from school yesterday. DAMN THAT SHOP WAS COOL. Haw (Hobby Art @ Work) is located near macpherson exit b and honestly, it took me abit to locate the store, because it's in an industrialised area called lion building and I had to tail a guy who was walking in to find it. 


I bought Marz Dark Blue for the unicorns feet and backpack, and green for its eyes and forehead camera.


I forgot to mention I picked this Zaku up a few weeks back. It's what I plan to make a diorama for.

Stay tuned? I hope ya do, and please comment if you do. I want to know if someones been keeping track (that'll be great)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Gunpla- Population: Me