Tuesday 24 June 2014

MG Hyaku Shiki Pre-Paint Build Part 1

Hi there! Welcome back!
Today I worked on the Hyaku Shiki

To many, including myself, undergates are a treat


But there are few tutorials on Google (I checked) that actually teach you how to properly remove these parts

I will show you how I remove mine

First remove the part from the gate, 
making sure you leave about 2 mm of gate 

Then cut the undergate from the back~

Simple as that. Do it right, your parts will look as if they came without runners. 


Although 90% of the plated parts are undergated, there is one particular runner, i think its the G runner with no undergate



Thats how your parts wouldve would've looked if Bandai hadn't undergated them...



Due to time constraints, I could only finish the Type 100s arms and feet


And they're all ready to paint!

That's all folks! Till tomorrow.


Honorina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Gunpla- Population: Me