Sunday 27 July 2014

More Gundam to fill the backlogs

I haven't had no time to do much of anything outside of homework and study~ but I guess i have time to fill my backlogs

I've spent almost 38 dollars on Carousell so far, and I'm quite pleased to say that I've got 5 kits, albeit all in 1/144 scale, i guess you could say it was pretty worth it.

1) Kestrel NG 12Sgd


2) 3 Second Hand HG Seed kits (M1 Astray, Justice and Forbidden) 10 Sgd (For all)

The Astray was disassembled for sanding~

3) Dom Tropen (16 Sgd)





I plan to do a Domorama (Episode 4 Ver.) ^^

Okay here's my plans for the holidays,
1) Finish the Unicorn (Custom Base)
2) Finish the Zaku Hmt (Pre-Shade Test)
3) Recolor the Hg Wing Gundam (Lite purple Ver. + Panel Lining + Custom Base)
4) Domorama (Weathering + Brown Shading)
5) Finish the HyakuShiki (Plaplate Experiment)
6) Seed Re-remaster Project!

Wow that's a lot of plans... And that's barely half my backlog...

I hope I get at least half the stuff I planned done~

Need to buy:
1/144 Decals Misc*
Pla plate
Panel line scriber
Paints
Dio base
Dio sand
Weathering Master
1/144 Display bases




No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Gunpla- Population: Me