Thursday 17 July 2014

1/144 Gundam Kestrel ♢From Dengeki Hobby♢

This is a neat piece! I got it off a seller on carousell for 12 bucks.

Although I saw it on sale for 10 at HAW, I didn't seize the opportunity to grab it, and someone bought it~ right before me. Oh well, 2 dollars may mean alot to me, but I'll take it as a reward for myself. Its been a harsh few weeks~ Project Work is catching up with me, Track and Field is leaving me behind to catch up with others, and worst of all, my grades have been stagnant...


This kit, although lacking in articulation, is packed with details from top to toe. I plan to modify the joints,at the arms and MAYBE the legs. 


I know masking is gonna be a big challenge for this kit, because of its scale. But that's not gonna stop me from doing it 

After my Promos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Gunpla- Population: Me