Sunday 13 July 2014

HG Gundam Age: Genoace Custom ~ Custom



Hello guys! Or guy, or nobody... Meh my blog views have been dwindling since I stopped painting ):

But Im far too busy with school~ more project work, more track and field, and more homework than ever before...







As I mentioned before,I got this kit for 5 bucks!

I have so many great ideas on what I'm gonna paint it~ but im not sure if it'll work... Thats mainly because I really wanna test the Sinanju Red on him but I think the Genoace will look terrible in red... But I'm gonna go with it anyways! 


As for the review of this kit, I'd have to say a good 7/10~ Although it's abit small, it more than compensates for it in design. The fact that the designers of this went to the trouble of making it as 'kid-friendly' as possible, while still retaining (and in some cases improving) the HG name. It has many more panel lines than I initially expected~ accompanied by the added wrist joints and ankle flexibilty, it's truly a bang for your buck. However, it has a large and very disproportionate head, which really bugs me... That's my only complaint~

Till Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Gunpla- Population: Me