Friday 2 January 2015

New year!

Hi, its been a while.

This is the second new year anniversary of my blog. Sadly, i haven't done much for gunpla, i wanted to hold it off for a while.

Let's talk (to myself) about resolutions.
Yeah its been a year of ups and downs..
I remember my resolutions for last year:
Be a different person, learn to care.
HEY it worked out for like half the year but it slowly, but surely wore off. I'm who I used to be, irresponsible and uhhh whatever.

Well I guess i didn't specify HOW LONG this resolution would last.. So..

This year I have a new one though,
This time it's for as long as I live (Hopefully)
I will exercise self control and learn to care.

Now back to gunpla talk yeh?

Long story short,  I'll be back (i promise [myself])


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Gunpla- Population: Me