Saturday 17 January 2015

Life After O's 5

It's been a few weeks since my last "update", but, hey! I'm back.

It has been another tiring week at school. I feel distanced from society as usual~ but nothing out of the ordinary, i guess. What's been irking me however, has been my inability to persevere.

I find time strangely demotivating. I truely can't get enough of it. I strap a watch on myself to remind myself that every minute that passes by cannot return. But the clock ticks on. My tutor once told me 'God is very fair. Everyone has 24 hours.' That is true. But you are the god of managing this 24 hours.

I need all the motivation I can get, but for now it seems to be a dying light.

Back to business


(Photo credit fwoosh.com, no plagiarism intended, but your pictures are amazing)

Bandai has stepped up their game recently, extending their line to the Star Wars Franchise. This clone trooper caught my attention the most. IT'S BEAUTIFUL

I will be getting one for sure!

Until next time!☺ 

But wait theres more !

Credits to sat from modellers jp~ Awesome red mega shiki. Probably the best looking red mobile suit in my opinion!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Gunpla- Population: Me