Wednesday 27 November 2013

HGAC Wing 1/144 WIP-6

I bought many things yesterday. 

And all that at discounts that will make you go: 

                                                                                                     much stuff      
 
                                                            such speshal 


                           many offer        
                                                                                            wow



                                                                                                                    so discount



I love the new primers, they look good, they prime well, but smell.. A bit less than fantastic
Smell comparison: 

DPI>Krylon primer>Mr. Hobby surfacer>Topcoat

Even tho dpi is super toxic, I kinda like the smell of it (im gonna die soon)

Trying it on bright colored parts:

Now I can paint my pinkie pie parts completely white!

And so I did.
Now the upper body of Wing is finally completed! :D 



Except the arms, I need to buy more red paint.

Did you notice the RG at the back? Yes!!!

REAL GRADE STRIKE FREEEEDOMMMM!
Special thanks to HAG for da awesome 40 percent off!

Can't wait to OOB it :DDD (I really want it to keep it 'real' so I don't wanna paint it)

Oh yeah the gold paint! For the frame hehe. That. 
Tested and ready to go! 
I'm not a big fan of the yellow frame so, GOLD is the only way!

Until next time. K Bye.

Boop.
The waist is abit cut >< hopefully hand painting can save me ( I'll buy it some other time)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Gunpla- Population: Me