Monday 18 November 2013

HGAC Wing 1/144 WIP-4


It's been a while! And I've been busy!
Look at how much progress I've made! Just kidding.
Well i still haven't got a chance to buy the grey primer and red paint, so I couldn't do much. In this picture, his forearms are missing cos they're meant to be red.

Also I worked on the leg today.
Just one. And some stylish "inner frame". I'm quite impressed by the effort made in engineering it, seeing as to how this is only a HG kit. Is this new? I can't tell. I remember how older HG kits such as the seed and 00 had only pc joints and not much else. Look at the progress! I wish I had time to do up the inner frame in a nice light shade of grey. Or maybe I will? I'm not sure, I still have a Nu in my closet.

Anyways I'm waiting to get a new table from Ikea. I "borrowed" my white work "bench" from my (former) school. They're so "kind".

Finishing today off with a nice WIP compilation shot.

I might be making a sandwich post this week and a peculiar cookie that a friend wanted me to try baking. With a microwave ._.
If I have time and am not distracted by CoD, I might even redo the shoddy layout of this blog and maybe even head to the gym as I planned 6 months ago ^^

I wonder if anyone reads this blog other than my brother and I. But it doesn't matter to me :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Gunpla- Population: Me