Saturday 23 November 2013

HGAC Wing 1/144 WIP-5

Hey! So I forgot to tell you my tools I use, so im gonna do it now. It's still an incomplete set, but i'm working on it ^^
I still need stuff like a hobby knife, more blutac and some masking tape.

Now for the 'good' stuff.

My progress.





All of these were actually painted with apparently toxic lacquer paint, even the white! I breathed in so much of that stuff too..

I painted the shoulders red, if you noticed as well. My red paint has been being a bitch lately, cracking up and shooting water instead of red. Curse you DPI. Or maybe It's just the weather. 

Here's a heartbreaking photo :'(

So I need to fix that. Somehow. 

And I've been at a hotel for the past 2 days! 
Sneezing my hat off and playing some offline multiplayer (WiFi costs 25 bucks per GB)

And I'll end here today. Not without a new WIP shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Gunpla- Population: Me