Wednesday 11 December 2013

Pokemon ☆☆

I quit my job after a week.. But that gave me enough to purchase my very own...
3DS XL!!! And a copy of Pokemon X :D 

With the completion of the OOB Srike Freedom
I am now free to play as I please. I'm still quite sure I lack the skill to begin the MG Nu Ver. Ka that I have. Maybe I'll even sell it. Any takers??

I was at the store wondering which 3DS was the best. And if I should buy the LIMITED EDITION 3DS
So many to choose from.. 

But then I realised I would be short of cash to buy the game if I did so.. I bought the mariokart 7 one :b

Free game plus 100 dollars cheaper. What a deal! 

As I play pokemon x, I realised that they did not add many ground type pokemon. In fact, there are only 2?!?!?! One of them is legendary btw.

And I also realised, the best starter, will always be the water starter. I'm only saying that cos I have played every single pokemon game since Fire Red. Haha. Fuck me right?

Also, the fire starter will highlight your weaknesses. If you're buying X and Y, chances are you're doing it for dat Mega Charizard.

You receive the Charmander pretty early in game as well (2nd gym) So picking a fire starter would leave you with 2 fire pokemon. Effectively doubling your weakness. But wait! Guess who's on distribution via WiFi now? Torchic with blazikenite!
Thats 3 fire starters for poor me. Ah well, ill make the most of that. Training up my...
Sylveon! I ♡ it so much lol haha.

Oh yeah. That is Xerneas I'm fighting. I caught it with a pokeball. In 2 turns. Easy day! 


There are so many new things in Pokemon that I won't even begin telling you :b Its more fun to realise it yourself! I dont use guide books anymore!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Gunpla- Population: Me