Wednesday 5 March 2014

Premium-Bandai Online Exclusives!

I've been craving for something kewl and rare, what better than P-Bandai. Premium and limited~ for only 20 to 30 bucks more ^^ sounds good to me!

Ive decided to get 2 P bandai kits, both are from Seed ( Don't judge me I just like the slim ms designs ) also there aren't many eye catching UC P-bandai kits..



I know these are just add-ons to the astray and impulse. But I dont have either so they'll be an even fresher start for me.

I will buy them on Saturday ^^ ( If they're still there)


Building and painting however, might take a while. Jc life is tough, coping is tougher. The fact that I'm updating means im slacking already :b

I dont see many reviews of the P bandai kits, so I'll be more than glad to do a review when an opportunity comes (: just wait for me?

RG Strike Freedom pictorial update~

Nothing done but..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Gunpla- Population: Me