Sunday 2 February 2014

Time flies~ new beginning?

Do you remember? 

Just 3 months ago, I planned to build and paint gunpla all day~ 

I've been procrastinating lately and haven't got anything done so far, but

Thats awesome!

In other news, schools beginning soon. At least thats if I get into a JC. I'm in crisis mode pondering on which to go :/ 


Rest assured! I will get my RG SF complete ASAP.


Time flies, this blog is already coming to an end I suppose... Noone has commented so far, so I assume noones been keeping track.
I'm not gonna lie, but this blog was more for myself to read and reflect on, maybe tell my kids about how cool I was (: let them know a thing or two about how my generation has been. 

I enjoyed my time on this blog~ reflecting

This I will remember. Please comment if you see this post will ya? Do me a favor!

Enjoy every moment of your lives. You're not going to live the same day twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Gunpla- Population: Me