Friday 15 November 2013

HGAC Wing 1/144 WIP-2

The weather. I woke up this morning with fine sunshine in my face, birds and all chirping about their nests. What I beautiful day right? What else was I greeted by? Laundry. Haha okay. At least the rest of the day would be better~ I mean, all my friends are out enjoying their time together, while others work to earn some cash to spend or save. Me? All I wanted was time out. Just for a week, doing the things I WANT to do. Oh you want to know what happened the rest of the day? After doing the laundry I thought I could find time to patch up the dents from yesterday. Nope. The weather seemed to enjoy tormenting me. Bright sunshine when im doing the things I loathe. Rain when im doing what I love. Paint didnt come out right. I dont even want to take pictures today.
What's more you ask? Well, while I was trying to remove the microscopic faceplate from the runner, it broke. Thankfully, nothing cannot be solved without a little superglue. Hopefully the sun will shine for me tomorrow. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Gunpla- Population: Me